The 50 managers and 300 employees of one of its subsidiaries in the south of France
- Proactive policy on preventing harassment in the workplace
- Members of management and prevention officers already provided with training
- E-learning training module previously rolled out to all employees
- Willingness to support managers and employees in preventing harassment in the workplace, both sexual and psychological, by bringing them together in a synchronous format
Objectives and recommendations of EQUILIBRES:
- Offer short, interactive formats/content tailored to both managers and employees
- Make avail of the dual expertise of Equilibres / Stimulus* to address both sexual harassment and psychological bullying in the workplace
A series of workshops for managers on "Preventing psychological and sexual harassment in management".
- 1hr30mins and 8 people maximum / workshop
- Specific content and case studies for managers
A series of interactive conferences for employees on "Identifying moral harassment and sexual harassment in everyday life".
- 1hr30mins and 30 people maximum / conference
- A lighter programme than for managers and plenty of time for discussion