Are you organising a leadership event for women in your organisation?
Are you looking to equip them for personal and professional development?
EQUILIBRES' experts are available to facilitate your seminars and events on leadership issues, either face-to-face or remotely.
Discover one of our business cases
EQUILIBRES had the pleasure of participating at OMNIWOMAN DAY 2023, an event organised by Omnicom Media Group France's Women's Leadership Network.
On this occasion, we organised:
- A plenary session on "Health, a new vision of leadership" led by Aurélie Judlin, Managing Director of EQUILIBRES.
- Three concurrent workshops led by our expert consultants.
ZOOM IN ON THE WORKSHOPS CONCEIVED FOR THIS EVENT:
Discover your limiting beliefs
- Become aware of your own limiting beliefs
- Change your limiting beliefs
- Take action to support new beliefs
Maintain your work-life balance and well-being
- Discover the different themes of health, healthcare and well-being
- Assess sources of discomfort and limitations
- Identify your resources and drivers
Aligning who I am with my image
- Define what women's talent means to you
- Question your self-image vs. the way others see you
- Find your mental resource